The registrations are closed!
What is the Pitch Marathoon’s?
The event comprises two little races reserved for children born between 2008 and 2013. They are held on a closed and secure route on Place Bellecour, on Saturday 6th October. There will be two different starts according to the age of your child:
- 3pm: 5 to 7-years-old – Les P’tits Marathooniens: 1.2 km
- 3.30pm: 8 to 10-years-old – Les Grands Marathooniens: 2.4 km
Entertainment and activities organised by our partners will add a sporting and friendly touch to the end of the morning! A medal and a small snack will await them at the finish line to reward them!
The Pitch Marathoon’s is a unique opportunity to pass on the values of sport to everyone in a festive and family setting!
So we look forward to seeing you for a true running celebration with your little runners! So get your trainers on and start training now!
IMPORTANT: Your child does not need a medical certificate to participate in the Pitch Marathoon's! On the other hand, you can print and fill right now this parental authorization, which it will be necessary to give during the withdrawal of the bibs. Do not panic if you have forgotten, parental permissions will be available also on D-Day.
Times to get the race bibs:
- Friday 5th october 2018 from 10am to 7pm on the Village (Place Bellecour)
- Saturday 6th october 2018
- from 9am to 12noon on the Village (Place Bellecour)
- from 2pm on the dedicated zone
comic magazine spirou