THE 2019 PITCH MARATHOON'S WILL TAKE PLACE ON SATURDAY 5TH OCTOBER, PLACE BELLECOUR.
What is the Pitch Marathoon’s?
The event comprises two little races reserved for children born between 2009 and 2014. They are held on a closed and secure route on Place Bellecour, on Saturday 5th October. There will be two different starts according to the age of your child:
- 3pm: 5 to 7-years-old – Les P’tits Marathooniens: 1.2 km
- 3.30pm: 8 to 10-years-old – Les Grands Marathooniens: 2.4 km
Entertainment and activities organised by our partners will add a sporting and friendly touch to the end of the morning! A medal and a small snack will await them at the finish line to reward them!
The Pitch Marathoon’s is a unique opportunity to pass on the values of sport to everyone in a festive and family setting!
So we look forward to seeing you for a true running celebration with your little runners! So get your trainers on and start training now!
Your child does not need a medical certificate to participate in the Pitch Marathoon's!
Times to get the race bibs:
- Friday 4th october 2019 from 10am to 7pm on the Village (Place Bellecour)
- Saturday 5th october 2019
- from 9am to 12pm on the Village (Place Bellecour)
- from 2pm on the dedicated zone