Before your race day, there is the village!
Take a stroll up and down the aisles of the village to soak up the atmosphere in Place Bellecour:
- Friday, 20 October from 10 am to 7 pm
- Saturday, 21 October from 10 am to 6 pm
- Where? Tt the Run In Lyon Village located at Place Bellecour
- Are there subways? Yes! Lines A and D - Place Bellecour
- When will it take place? Friday, 20 October from 10 am to 7 pm or Saturday, 21 October from 10 am to 6 pm
Attention: No race number will be distributed on Sunday morning, race day!
In order to collect your number, you must present the following documents:
- 1. Your registration with the QR code (received by mail and available on your time to space)
- 2. Your ID (and it's too bad if your picture is not on top)
- 3. Your medical certificate, if it has not been validated by the organization on your personal space time to "my events" or if it has not been put online
If you can't get your number, someone can pick it up for you. You just have to give him your QR code, a copy of your identity card and your medical certificate, if it has not been validated beforehand on time to.
Open to all, the Run In Lyon village welcomes young and old alike for two days thanks to various activities.
Here is what we have in store for you:
- Take a picture of yourself in front of the Run In Lyon 2023 photocall
- Meet FFA coaches to get the latest practical advice
- Attend a detailed presentation of the course
- Play table soccer and pétanque
- Are you a supporter? You are also entitled to your "j'encourage..." bib, to be completed and personalized on the Fan Zone
- Discover our partner association of the 5K Charity Run, Kabubu
- Test products
Our partners will be waiting for you at their stands. The activity programme is coming soon!