Before your race day, there is the village!
From September 30th to October 1st, from 10am to 7pm Place Bellecour, come and stroll along the avenues of the village to get into the mood.
- Where? Tt the Run In Lyon Village located at Place Bellecour
- Are there subways? Yes! Lines A and D - Place Bellecour
- When will it take place? Friday, September 30th (10am-7pm) or Saturday, October 1st (10am-7pm)
Attention: No race number will be distributed on Sunday morning, race day!
In order to collect your number, you must present the following documents:
- 1. Your registration with the QR code (received by mail and available on your time to space)
- 2. Your ID (and it's too bad if your picture is not on top)
- 3. Your medical certificate, if it has not been validated by the organization on your personal space time to "my events" or if it has not been put online
If you can't get your number, someone can pick it up for you. You just have to give him your QR code, a copy of your identity card and your medical certificate, if it has not been validated beforehand on time to.
Open to all, the Run In Lyon village welcomes young and old alike for two days thanks to various activities.
Here is what we have in store for you:
- Take a picture of yourself in front of the Run In Lyon 2022 photocall
- Meet FFA coaches to get the latest practical advice
- Attend a detailed presentation of the course
- Play table soccer and pétanque
- Are you a supporter? You are also entitled to your "j'encourage..." bib, to be completed and personalized on the Fan Zone
- Discover our partner association of the Run Solidaire 5km, Une Souris Verte.
- Test products
Our partners will receive you on their stand, discover their animations:
- Harmonie Mutuelle will give you various health advices thanks to an impedance meter and the presence of a dietician. You can also let off steam thanks to the digital wall and tell us why you are running on the collaborative fresco!
So that you don't forget your time at Run In Lyon, take your photo with you thanks to the Harmonie Mutuelle photobooth.
- With Au Vieux Campeur, stock up on specialized equipment in their store on Place Bellecour.
- Hoka offers you a Morning Run on Saturday morning at 10am: remember to make an appointment on the Hoka stand, this run is limited to 100 people.
You can also discover and try their new models, and why not leave with them!
- What if your favorite music was played during the last kilometers of the run? Thanks to Hyundai, it's possible! Visit their booth to choose your music.
- Running is serious business! To combine business with pleasure, the LIP Group invites you to discuss your professional career.
- At Orange, pose with your friends and family in front of the photobooth and leave with a nice souvenir.