11TH EDITION : 3TH OF OCTOBER 2021
REGISTRATION is now closed!
Depending on your ability and your goals, you also need to choose your starting area.
One piece of advice: don't think that, in the heat of the moment, you will suddenly run ten times faster on the big day. In general, that doesn't happen. It is important to choose the right start wave to keep a steady pace which will see you through from the start line to the finish.
|Starting area||10km||Semi||Marathon||Performance proof|
|Man Elite||< 34||< 1h10||< 2h25||Yes|
|Woman Elite||< 36||< 1h20||< 2h45||Yes|
|Man Preferential||< 38||< 1h25||< 3h00||Yes|
|Woman Preferential||< 40||< 1h30||< 3h00||Yes|
|Red||< 43||< 1h35||< 3h15||Yes|
|Black||1h05 or more||-||-||No|
The first starting areas (elite, preferential and red) are only accessible if you can present proof of performance. This is why you can't register for this yourself.
- For any change of sas for an Elites, preferential or red, send us the proof of your performances to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then change your position!
Your trainers already know all about it and your legs soon will too: you have signed up for a sports event. You therefore need to provide a medical certificate (or a copy of one) on the day you pick up your race bib (Friday 1st or Saturday 2nd October).
REMEMBER, the certificate must fulfil several criteria:
- It must mention “no counter indication to taking part in athletics competitions” or “no counter indication to taking part in running competitions”.
- It must be dated within one year of the Run In Lyon, which will take place on October 3rd, 2021.
To avoid errors, we recommend you use the online template:
You are, however, exempt from providing a medical certificate if you fall within one of the following three categories:
- You are a Fédération Française d'Athlétisme licensed runner.
- You are a FSF, FSGT or UFOLEP licenced runner (the licence must include the word “athletics”).
In these cases, bring a copy of your licence to the Village. But remember, the licence must, of course, be valid on the day of the race!
Of course, we only want you to have fun during the race, but sometimes unexpected things happen. We suggest that you think about any insurance that you might need to ensure that Run In Lyon is an excellent day.
This Personal Accident Insurance is offered by the organiser's insurer so that you are correctly covered during your participation in the Run In Lyon by Harmonie Mutuelle 2021.
It is optional but is strongly recommended.
As you may know, the vast majority of your usual insurance policies (particularly your car insurance, insurance provided automatically through your bank cards, household insurance, bank loan insurance, etc.) totally exclude any participation in sports events either on an amateur or professional basis, and therefore exclude the risks involved in your taking part in the Run In Lyon by Harmonie Mutuelle 2021.
It is therefore important that you check the extent of the cover provided by your normal insurance policies (and the exclusions) and, if you are not sufficiently covered or not covered at all, you should consider taking out the proposed insurance policies by clicking on the link below.
This insurance will cover you if you have an accident whilst taking part in the event, whether or not you were responsible and whether or not there is an identified responsible third party. You are only covered during the event from the time you cross the starting line until the time you cross the finishing line or you abandon the event.
In the event of an accident during your participation in the event, it covers:
- medical costs (within the limits that you have chosen),
- in the event of death or total or partial permanent disability (due to this accident): the payment of compensation (within the limits that you have chosen)
This cover Individual Accident is optional but highly recommended. It can be taken out in addition to any existing insurance you may already have or if you are not already covered. You may purchase the cover from the insurer of your choice, from your federation or from Aon, organizer’s broker, whose proposal (detailed notice and application form) can be consulted and downloaded by clicking on the link below. You can subscribe to the option providing the minimum cover for this offer during your registration for the event and other options by downloading the relevant form here and sending it directly to Aon (email@example.com).
Name changes are not allowed
However, if you subscribed the J’aime courir PASS EVENT, you’ll benefit from cancellation insurance which will ensure that the registration fees of the holder of PASS EVENT will be refunded if they are obliged to cancel their participation in the race before it begins, for one of the reasons indicated below:
- Death, accident or illness of the insured participant,
- Death, accident or serious illness (requiring hospitalisation) of a partner, child or parent, of the insured party, which takes place up to thirty days before the event,
- Refusal of the insured party’s visa by the French authorities,
- Theft of the insured party’s identity papers 48 hours before the start of the race,
- Court summons.
The price of the race number alone (the amount of the registration fees solely) will be covered, excluding any other purchases or costs. The PASS EVENT, the options and the contents of the packs purchased during the registration process will never be refunded by the insurer.
Insurance notice available at : http://www.jaimecourir.fr/pdf/AssuranceAnnulation_PassEvent.pdf
Here you will find the procedure for reporting a claim :
If you subscribed the Pass Event J’aime Courir, and if you need more information, you can send an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org