Charity Race (5 km)
- For the first time, Run In Lyon organizes the Charity Race. 5 kilometers are offered to you to support the association Une Souris Verte.
Committed for more than 30 years, it encourages the full participation of children with disabilities or chronic illnesses in the ordinary environment, so why not sport. Une Souris Verte acts daily to promote the emergence of an inclusive society through 3 fields of intervention:
- The reception of all children, where nearly 160 children have access to three crèches
- Support for families of children with disabilities and professionals
- The training of professionals in order to answer their questions and their expectations, allowing them to better accompany children with disabilities
By registering to the event, 2€ of your race number will be donated to the association to continue to promote the emergence of an inclusive society and allow children with disabilities to build their future.
Don't hesitate to take part in this accessible and supportive race!
Would you like to make a contribution to the association while running another distance? It's possible:
- If you are already registered: connect to your time to profile
- If you are not yet registered: you can make a donation when you register